The Million Loyalty Points Tournament is an ambitious initiative launched by two of the world's premier online casinos - Jackpot City Casino and GamingClub Casino.
About the Million Loyalty Points Tournament
The Multi-player Viper Software promotion (MPV) runs from December 7, 2009 to January 28, 2010.
Every week for 8 weeks, from Monday thru Thursday, online players will be able to take part in this online tournament.
Lots of loyalty points are awarded to players who land in the Top 30 in any of the 8 weekly tournaments. Note that these loyalty points are credited to successful players on the Friday directly following a winning week.
It's really easy getting started:
- Log on to JackpotCity Casino or Gaming Club Casino
- Either log in or register a new account
- Select 'Slots Tournaments'
- Next, click on 'Million Loyalty Points Tournaments'
The layout of the Tournament
There are 8 weekly tournaments running from Monday - Thursday from December 7, 2009 until January 28, 2010.
Each weekly tournament ends in a 'Pay-Day Friday' where the Top 30 players are credited with their winning points.
Each of the eight weekly tournaments follows an identical format:
- Starts Mondays, ends on Thursdays
- Fridays are the 'Pay Days' for the Top 30 players
- Entry is free for 6 minutes
- Continue Play costs $3 for 5 minutes with limited add-ons
All winning players - those landing in the Top 30 - during any of the 8 weeks will be credited on the Friday relevant to that particular winning week.
JackpotCity Casino and GamingClub Casino are offering mega prizes to the winners of the Million Loyalty Points Tournament which ends on the January 29, 2010 Pay-Day Friday.