EntroPay is on the list of payment options at all the best online casinos.
Not used it before? Want to find out if it's a good method for you? OCR gives you the lowdown on the EntroPay payment method.
EntroPay is owned by UK based company, Ixaris Systems Limited and is certified by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Your Virtual Visa Card
The EntroPay card offers online casino players peace of mind, providing an easy, safe payment method. This prepaid virtual Visa card has the following benefits:
- Being a Visa card it is accepted wherever you see the Visa logo on the net - that's just about everywhere!
- It's prepaid by using your credit or debit card - you can therefore acquire this card without a credit check - making it available to anyone whatever their credit history!
- It gives you control - allowing you to keep a better hold your spending. You can only pay up to the level that you have pre-funded your account.
- It's virtual - no postal application forms or physical cards that can get lost or stolen. This is a virtual card, delivered to your screen and activated using your unique 16 digit card number.
- A secure option - your personal and financial details are not disclosed to anyone.
Find out more at the entropay website, taking note of the terms and conditions that apply.
All the best online casinos offer EntroPay as an account payment method. UK players can find it at dozens of online casinos including bet365, William Hill Casino Club, Ladbrokes Casino, AllSlots Casino.
So next time you see EntroPay on the payment method lists at your favorite online casinos you can consider it as an option to fund your casino account.