Big Brother Betting Already OnlinePublished June 10, 2010
Big Brother is back, for the very last time, with William Hill for back up!
Dreading the thought of 4 weeks of non-stop football? Going to spend lonely nights in front the telly while your other half cheers on England down the pub? Never fear, because yes, Big Brother is back for its 11th and final season. Better still, William Hill is already giving you the chance to make a few quid as you watch BB go out with a bang.
Place Your Bets People!
As of Thursday June 10th, BB 11 is on! Whether you plan to get in a few episodes between matches, or you prefer to hide away in the World Cup free zone of the Big Brother house, this season is set to exceed all expectations. Even bookmaker William Hill is predicting a massive betting turnover of over £20 million as viewers all over the UK tune in to the tears, turmoil and sexual tension that have become synonymous with the Big Brother name over the last 11 years.
What Are the Odds?
Here's a little taster of some of betting specials already online at Will Hill:
- BB 11 to be taken off the air mid-series: 12/1
- Police to be called in to break up a BB brawl: 25/1
- Housemate to escape over the Big Brother House wall: 4/1 (it's happened before!)
Some of the more run-of-the-mill specials include:
- Gender of first BB evictee of the season: female 4/7, male 5/4
As the Plot Thickens...
But the betting won't stop there. William Hill will be taking more bets as the season progresses, and the specials will no doubt be influenced by the exciting twists planned for this BB finale. Including:
- A fairy tale and circus-themed house (without enough beds for all the contestants!)
- Appearances from previous Big Brother stars
- The ultimate housemate showdown - veteran and recent housemates will compete for title of best housemate ever!