Join the excitement at Unibet Casino and play your favorite Live Casino games for a chance to win a share of £500,000 every month! With the return of the popular 'Drops and Wins' promotion, you could be one of the lucky players to snag a cash prize from the 20,000 up for grabs in Daily Drops or Daily and Weekly tournaments. So whether you're a fan of Roulette, Game Shows, Blackjack, or Spaceman, get in on the action and try your luck. Are you ready to join the fun? You're on!
Daily Prize Drops
To participate in the Drops & Wins promotion, opt in via the in-game pop-up. Play any selected 'Roulette' or 'Game Shows' games and place a minimum bet of £1 on any selected games in the Daily Prize Drop to be eligible for a prize. During the promotion period, any qualifying bet on the selected games may trigger a random prize from the prize pool.
- Each week, seven (7) Daily Prize Drops are part of the Drops & Wins Network Promotion.
- One (1) Qualifying Spin may trigger a Prize Drop from the winnings pool during the Daily Prize Drops.
- The participating games have built-in rules and prize tables for the random Daily Prize Drops, which update in real-time to show the current standings and the remaining prizes.
- Each Daily Prize Drop will end daily at either 18:59 CEST/CET or when there are no more prizes left, whichever comes earlier.
Weekly Blackjack Tournament
To participate in the Weekly Blackjack Tournament, follow these steps:
- Opt-in via the in-game pop-up.
- Play any of the selected 'Blackjack' games.
- Place a minimum bet of £25 on any of the selected games to qualify for the tournament.
During the tournament, you can earn points by completing in-game Challenges:
Challenge #1 – In-game Wins:
- A win is considered qualifying if the total win divided by the total bet is greater than one (1).
- Each qualifying win will earn you 10 points on the leaderboard.
- You can increase your leaderboard position by scoring additional qualifying wins.
Challenge #2 – Consecutive Rounds without Wins:
- Two (2) or more consecutive rounds without any wins will count as one (1) point on the leaderboard.
- Consecutive rounds without wins are considered in the score calculation if the total win divided by the total bet is less than one (1).
- One (1) round must have a win to count towards the leaderboard.
- To be eligible for the Weekly Blackjack Tournament, players must place a real money minimum bet of €25 (or higher if available) on any of the participating games.
- Each Weekly Blackjack Tournament in the Drops & Wins Network Promotion consists of two in-game "Challenges", contributing to the score calculation: Challenge #1 and #2.
- All in-game bets may be considered for the Weekly Blackjack Tournament.
- In case of two or more players finish the tournament with the same leaderboard position, the player who achieved the score first will receive the higher prize.
- Points will be awarded to players for each in-game Challenge if they place Qualifying Bets and meet the requirements of each Challenge.
- A win is considered qualifying if the player places Qualifying Bets and the total win divided by the total Bet is greater than 1.
- The point distribution for each qualifying win is 10 points.
- Consecutive rounds with no wins will be considered in the score calculation if the total win divided by the total Bet for each Qualifying Bet is less than 1.
- One round without any wins earns 0 points, while 2 or more rounds earn 1 point each.
Daily Spaceman Tournaments
How to Play:
- Opt-in is required via in-game pop-up.
- Play the game "Spaceman".
- Place a minimum bet of £2 on Spaceman to participate in the Daily Spaceman Tournament.
- Players will be awarded points based on the in-game win multiplier.
- A win multiplier is considered qualifying when the win multiplier (calculated as total win divided by total bet for each round) is equal to or greater than the values in the table (visit the casino to learn more)
- To be eligible to participate in the Daily Spaceman Tournament, players must place a real money minimum bet of €2 on any participating game (or any higher minimum bet available on a participating game).
- The leaderboard in the Daily Spaceman Tournament is ranked based on the total points received from in-game win multipliers.
- Players will be awarded points if they place qualifying bets. The win multiplier (calculated as total win divided by total bet for each round) equals or exceeds the values in the table above.
- The configured win multiplier includes the exact number and any higher value up to the next tier.
- In case of a tie on the leaderboard, the player who achieved the score first will receive the higher prize.
- Each Daily Spaceman Tournament will end daily at 18:59 CEST/CET.